The 92 mm series represents an exceptional grab and go telescope that can be used for imaging and observing as well.
It can be used for stargazing, bird watching and with great success by eclipse chasers due to its portability.
Core glass used – FPL53; first run, from 2016;
Core glass used – FPL55; second run, from 2019;
Clear aperture – 92 mm;
Focal length – 550 or 630 mm;
Focal ratio – 6 or 6.9;
92 f6, minimum length (dew shield retracted) – from 390 mm;
92 f6 maximum length (dew shield extended) – up to 490 mm;
92 f6.9, minimum length (dew shield retracted) – 520 mm;
92 f6.9, maximum length (dew shield extended) – 585 mm;
Back-focus – 180 mm;
Tube diameter – 100 mm;
Dew shield diameter – 122 mm;
Weight, 92 f6 with focuser FTF2020-LW = TBC;
Weight, 92 f6 with focuser FTF2535 = 4.0 kg;
Weight, 92 f6 with focuser FTF3035 = 4.5 kg;
Weight, 92 f6.9 with focuser FTF2020-LW = 4.0 kg;
Weight, 92 f6.9 with focuser FTF2535 = TBC;
Weight, 92 f6.9 with focuser FTF3035 = 4.7 kg;
3321 Euro, includes VAT 23%. Net export price – 2700 Euro (non EU countries)
2.5 or 3” RP Starlight; 89 mm travel; standard version;
Accessories included in the price: CNC rings, soft case, D-type or V-type dovetail.
- prices of USA imported focusers are subject to change depending on EUR/USD exchange rate
- prices of OTAs are subject to change without notice
- Field Corrector = 450 Euro, includes VAT 23%. Net export price – 366 Euro (non EU countries); Corrected Field = 52 mm;
- Dovetail, Losmandy type, 200 mm length = 85 Euro, including VAT 23%; Net price = 69 Euro;
- Handle, 120 mm, paired with Dovetail = 70 Euro, including VAT 23%; Net price = 57 Euro.
* Minimum and Maximum Length values are dependent on back-focus value chosen, focuser type;
* Weight may vary from version to version, depending on back-focus, focuser type;
Number of F/6 units manufactured/ordered: 17
Number of F/6.9 units manufactured/ordered: 2
Units still available for ordering: 20