Refractor 200mm F/8
An instrument dedicated mostly for visual observations, designed for the hard-to-please astronomers with the highest standards.
This instrument meets the demands of those passionate about visual astronomy or planetary and deep-sky photography with impeccable chromatic correction and a large aperture to ensure sufficient light. Suitable for those who enjoy visual deep-sky, comet or planetary observing at it’s best.
The Carbon Fiber edition offers everything that the Aluminium version offers in a lighter package. Carbon Fiber tubes can be clear coated or can be delivered painted white for those who are using the OTA together with H-alpha filters or Herschel prisms for Solar work.
We recommend it for those seeking the last bit of portability in such a big size.
Total weight with 45 cm D-type dovetail, rings and handle reaches a mere 21.5 kg!
Core glass used – FPL55;
Clear aperture – 200 mm;
Focal length – 1610 mm; Focal ratio – 8;
Minimum Length – 1530 mm (fully retracted dew shield);
Maximum Length – 1720 mm (fully extended dew shield);
Back-focus – 220 mm;
Tube diameter – 205 mm;
Dew shield diameter – 235 mm;
Weight – 23 kg, including rings.
24 990 Euro, includes VAT 23%. Net export price – 20 317 Euro (non EU countries)
3.5” Starlight focuser, 114 mm travel, dual-speed – standard version.
Accessories included in the price: CNC rings, 450 mm D-type dovetail, 400 mm handle, counterweight ring, flight case.
- prices of USA imported focusers are subject to change depending on EUR/USD exchange rate
- prices of OTAs are subject to change without notice
- Field Corrector = 650 Euro, includes VAT 23%. Net export price – 528 Euro (non EU countries); Corrected Field = 55 mm;
- Dovetail, Losmandy Type, 450 mm, lightweight = 180 Euro, including VAT 23%; Net price = 146 Euro;
- Handle, 400 mm, paired with Dovetail = 100 Euro, including VAT 23%; Net Price = 81 Euro.
Number of units manufactured: 4
Units available for ordering: 6